Tempted - bible study.
Psalm 1 .
1) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2) But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4) The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5) Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6) For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139: 23-24 .
"Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26: 41 .
1 Corinthians 10: 12-14 .
12) Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
13) There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
14) Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4: 8.
"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4: 7 .
"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:" 2 Peter 2: 9 .
"17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness." 2 Peter 3: 17 .