Lonely - bible study.
Psalm 23 .
1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13: 5-6 .