Facing a crisis - bible study.
Facing a Crisis :
Psalm 121 :
1) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2) My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.
3) He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4) Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5) The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6) The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7) The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8) The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Matthew 6: 25-32.
25) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27) Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30) Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32) (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4: 16 .