False "Early Rapture" prophecy & the Jews.
There is a very dangerous false prophecy (and when I say very dangerous I mean it) about the Early Rapture theory, involving doctrines about a Jewish Revival near the end of the age. Some reasons it is dangerous are:
1) It preaches that there is a different "gospel by which we are saved" after a so called early Rapture, or "Pre-Trib Rapture" occurs.
2) As there is a Rapture (it is really a late one) and as there is a Jewish Revival this heretical version of the Rapture is dangerous because it contains, but warps, two things that really do occur.
3) It lulls into a sense of false security "babes in Christ" (new Christians who do not understand The Word properly yet) over optimistic, weak, busy, distracted, fearful, and some who refuse to undergo persecution, and many other types, like Pastor Pleasers, and fearful (cowardly) people who refuse to die for the faith under any circumstances, and I think cowardly is a reasonable word to use, as even among unbelievers adults must have the capacity to ethically be prepared to die in order to retain some semblance of moral or social credibility.
First be aware not everyone who believes in an Early Rapture or Pre-Trib Rapture believes this false gospel version of it. I will fellowship with believers who believe there is an Early Rapture if they do not add another gospel to their teachings, but I do believe they are deceived, and they are more open to nonchalantly receiving the 666 mark by living in denial about when it occurs and what it is.
The "Pre-Trib Rapture and new gospel" heresy runs like this:
1) Before the antichrist takes power, and threatens death to everyone who does not take his mark on their right hand or forehead, Jesus returns early and the Rapture occurs. Some also believe:
a) all the babies and children will be Raptured at this time.
b) only babies and children of believers will be Raptured at this time.
people who believe this are saying they believe in 3 Resurrection Days not 2 Resurrection Days!
2) After the church, or body of Christ, the believers, vanish, a 3rd thing happens, an angel preaches a "new gospel by which we are saved, which is:
"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." Rev 14: 6-7.
This is not a new salvation gospel! Ironically God warns you in Gal 1:6-9 that even if an angel from heaven tells you another salvation gospel, do not believe him! That is not to say this angel in Revelation 14 is some newly fallen angel, or a demon, preaching another gospel of salvation. It is simply that the word Gospel means "good news" and this angel is simply giving us general good news of all God has given to us, in which is shown his kindness and goodness to all. Ironically the people at the end of the age refuse to give God the praise he deserves, so instead receive the plagues, vails, bowls and trumpets of his wrath! They are killing the Christians and refusing to thank the Lord.
3) What supposedly happens next is a Revival among the Jews. That this happens I have no doubt about! It is another 4th real event !!! but it is being incorporated into a false gospel message. For these Jews to be saved they must, they simply must. believe in Jesus Christ crucified, buried and resurrected to be saved, and the quality indicator that their belief is real is that they repent! These Jews ARE NOT preaching to their fellow Jews that the way to be saved from God's wrath is simply to quote "Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."
The heresy is a LIE. It is a false gospel! Do not be deceived by this very particular form of the Pre-Trib Rapture Theory. It is complete bunk! junk! and a message from Hell. What is more it could be argued that it is so warped that it is changing the Book of Revelation by adding to it and taking away from it (see Revelation 22: 18-19) however I think this prophecy might be more about altering the text of the Book of Revelation but... perhaps not! It sounds very plausible to say that weird, strange teachings like this version of the Tre-Trib Rapture actually break this threat by God:
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." Rev 22:18-19.
I certainly would not wish to contradict that scripture !!! Would you? Notice what God may be saying in this instance?? Those who preach this Early Rapture and false gospel, have the plagues added too them! A fearful thought!