Anxious - bible study.
Psalm 46 :
1) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2) Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3) Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4) There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
5) God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
6) The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
7) The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8) Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
9) He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
10) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11) The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah."
Matthew 6 :
19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22) The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23) But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
25) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27) Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30) Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32) (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." Matthew 6: 19-34 .
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God." Philippians 4:6.
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5: 6-7.